Within easy reach of Hagia Sofia, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar, this gorgeous flat sits on the high ground floor with a balcony looking out onto the street. The charming neighbourhood boasts many restaurants, internet cafes, antique dealers and food shops.
The apartment's cosy interiors include tile floors with luxurious Persian carpets, stylishly appointed and colourful living areas and mod cons such as air conditioning, central heating, fans and a washing machine and a dryer.
Pop out to the picturesque, open-air Pera Market, where they sell fresh fish, vegetables and more, then test your culinary skills in the fully-equipped kitchen, including a microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and enough space for guests. The large living room has a comfortable sofa and a dining table for four, satellite TV (also with American channels), a Hi-Fi/CD-player and bookcase. There is also a desktop computer for your use.
There are two beautiful bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with a single. The large bathroom has a shower, washbasin and WC, plus a hairdryer.
Cleaning, linen and towels are all included in the rental price.
Public parking is nearby, smoking is allowed outside only, and pets are not welcome.
• The tile floors and beautiful Persian carpets
• The luxurious and stylish living areas
• The proximity to restaurants shopping, and sights
• Air: Ataturk International Airport is 22.4 km away
• Train: Sirkeci station is 3.4 km from the apartment
• Sea: Kasimpasa port is at 2.3 km
• Road: The nearest highway is 9.4km away