This stunning property in Hérault offers style and all modern amenities to ensure you have a relaxing stay. This includes a fully-equipped kitchen, a washing machine, a clothes dryer and a fan. You'll be charmed by the cosy decorations of this old wine-growing building, and the stylish finishes all over, including a tiled floor.
At 160 sqm, the house has four bedrooms, two of which contain double beds and the other two with smaller beds which can sleep four people. A cot is also available if needed and linen is included. You will have three bathrooms, which have two showers and one bathtub, and separate toilets.
Between swims in the huge pool, secured with a barrier, relax on the terrace in the shade of the parasol.
Cleaning, linen and towels are included.
You'll have a private, shaded parking spot on the property, which is secure thanks to an electric gate. A caretaker couple will be meeting you on arrival, and will be available throughout your holiday to help out. Pets can be welcome on request and you can smoke as long as you respect the property.
• The spacious living areas
• The bright and colourful décor
• The al fresco dining area, with stunning views
• Air: The nearest airport is Béziers-Vias (6km away)
• Train: Get off at the station in Agde or Béziers (8 and 10km away respectively)
• Road: Follow "Portiragnes" on the RN112 motoroway