This peaceful, private 2-story house in Lomnice nad Luznici sits in the heart of Trebon in Southern Bohemia, an area packed with beautiful scenery and activities to suit any whim.
The family-friendly house was built in 2011 and boasts stylish furnishings and mod cons such as central heating, a flat-screen TV and WiFi. Relax surrounded by bright, spacious interiors with vaulted ceilings and tile floors, and note that a washing machine is included for your convenience.
Cook up a feast in the fully-equipped open kitchen and for a change of pace, host a BBQ on the private terrace while the kids safely play in the enclosed yard.
Up to 10 people can sleep comfortably in the 4 bedrooms: Three with a double bed each and one with 2 double beds. Two baby cots are on-site and the two bathrooms feature a shower and WC.
Cleaning, linen, towels and internet are included.
There is private parking on site, smoking is permitted outside only and pets are welcome.
• The magnificent high ceilings and open rooms
• The elegant and comfortable living areas
• The family-friendly surroundings
• Air: Prague Airport is 150km away
• Train: Lomnice nad Luznici station is 1.3 km from the villa
• Road: The D3 highway is at 14km