This traditional but conveniently kitted out, 3-floor townhouse measures about 100 sqm, dates back to the 18th century and is located in a quaint, narrow street in Murter’s historical town centre. On the ground floor, you will find a living room, a bedroom with a single bed, a bedroom with a double bed, and a bathroom with a bath and WC.
On the 1st floor, enjoy the use of a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room with space for up to 8 people, a living room with a sofa-bed and a bathroom with a shower and WC. On the 2nd floor, there is a bedroom with a bunk bed for 2 people, a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with shower and WC. From this floor, you will have access to the large balcony with a panoramic view of picturesque Murter.
The upper floor has air-conditioning and the layout, amenities and location of the house make it suitable for families with children as well as for groups or seminars.
A car is recommended and there is free parking close to the house. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, towels, bed-linen and final cleaning, while fees include tourist tax, AC, heating and washing machine.
• The plethora of space offered by the 3 floors
• The amazing view from the large balcony
• The idyllic village setting
• Air: From Zadar airport, drive to the unit in about an hour via the D424, A1 and D59 motorways. From Split airport, it takes about 1.5 hours using the D58 and D121
• Train : The nearest train station is in Sibenik, about 30 minutes away