Live la dolce vita in this modern and very cosy apartment, set in a stone house nestled in the rolling, lush hills of Piedmont.
The apartment boasts mod cons including central heating and a flat-screen TV, while the inside living areas include a comfortable living room with a great couch and garden views, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with everything needed to cook all your meals, including an oven, gas stove, toaster, coffee maker, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher.
The bedroom boasts a plush, king-size bed and the sofa bed in the living room sleeps two people, while the elegant bathroom sports a shower, bidet, toilet and hairdryer for your use. Enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of home with a garden and two terraces, complete with views of the splendid Bormida and Belbo valleys.
End cleaning, linen and towels are included, while a mandatory tourist tax applies.
A car is essential and there is free, private parking on site. Pets can be welcome for free on demand and smoking is only allowed outside.
What we love :
• The airy feel thanks to large windows throughout
• The ultra-modern amenities
• The great location, steeped in nature and close to everything!
How to get there:
• Air: Torino airport is 118 km away, 30 min by car
• Train: Ceva train station is 20 km away
• Sea: Savone port is 45 km away
• Road: The nearest highway junction is in Ceva, 20 km from the property