Parterre: (woonkamer(2-pers. bed, TV), open keuken(oven, koel-/vriescombinatie), badkamer(douche, wastafel, toilet, bidet))
verwarming(CV), tuin(gedeeld met andere gasten), tuinmeubilair, BBQ, parking, zwembad(gedeeld met andere gasten, 10 x 5 m., geopend van Jun t/m Sep)
Kosten voor het opladen van elektrische of hybride auto’s zijn altijd naar verbruik en worden apart berekend
Tips van de eigenaar
The Sabina district offers a beautiful hilly landscape with medieval villages, nature reserve on the Tiber-river, ancient abbeys like the famous Abbey of Farfa and the Franciscan Sanctuary of Greccio near the charming town of Rieti, and is famous for the production of its excellent extra virgin olive oil.
- All Guests have access to a large private outdoor park with swimming pool and magnificent views, corners for relaxation, portico with tables and chairs, BBQ with tables and rustic benches, marked hiking trails, multi-purpose hall of 100 sqm for meetings.
- The parking is located adjacent to the farmhouse.
- The swimming pool features in the park a relaxation area with deck chairs, umbrellas and an outdoor shower (approx. from May to September, 10 x 5 m, depth 1.20 - 1.60 m. Bring with you: pool towels.
- MTB rental on request.
- The car is necessary.
- In low season free arrival on request (not obligatory on Saturdays).
- Location: Rome (60 km) and the airport of Rome Fiumicino can be easily reached by train from the station of Poggio Mirteto (15 km).
- A short drive away: possibility of horse riding and to play tennis. Nearby you can find restaurants with local cuisine at good prices and a butcher shop with bakery. Supermarket at 4 km in Casperia.