This beautiful guest house is perfect for those who want to relax in a place that offers natural beauty and tranquility, only 2km away from the sandy beach and bars, restaurants and shops. Set in the property “Anna’s Villa” in the classy area of Chroussa, it’s surrounded by pines, aromatic herbs and sunny hills overlooking the sea and the nearby islands of Mykonos and Paros.
It has two bedrooms (one double and one twin), a sitting room, a kitchenette and a bathroom with a lovely shower. The property also has an outdoor shower. The mezzanine above the sitting room can sleep a further two guests and is perfect for children, and if you require extra accommodation, a small bedroom across the internal courtyard is offered for a small charge. It is part of the main villa, but with its own entrance and a complete bathroom. The villa has it’s own TV, WiFi and HiFi system.
Enjoy access to the villa’s terraces, the garden and the barbeque and a library with many books in English. You can also pick organic fruits and veggies from the garden for free, and enjoy the use of a washing machine and dryer, hairdryer, coffee machine, fan and microwave, amongst other amenities. Fruits, wine, tea bags, herbs, honey, sugar, cookies and virgin olive oil are offered as a welcome on your arrival.
The owner lives next door, ready to offer anything to make your vacation unforgettable, and parties and BBQs will be organized in collaboration. You can be sure that you will experience traditional hospitality and warmth, and a truly special holiday!
End cleaning, linen and towels are all included in the rental price.
There is parking outside, smoking is allowed outside only and pets are welcome.
• The beautiful, natural surrounds
• The sunny terraces
• The huge library and cosy lounge in the main villa
• Air: Fly to Athens Eleftherios Venizelos airport and then take the domestic Connection to Syros airport (20 min. flight)
• Sea: When you arrive to Athens, just outside the exit of the airport you take the X96 bus, which will take you directly to Piraeus port in about 50minutes, for 5 euros. There are at least two boats daily to Syros, one leaving in the morning, 07.30 and the second in the afternoon at 17.30, or at 19.00 (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
• Air + Sea: You can fly to Mykonos and then take a boat to Syros (30min. sail).
When you arrive Syros you will be picked up by the owner, from airport or the port of the island.