Located on the Western coast of Corsica, this contemporary villa sits next to some of the most spectacular island scenery in the world and gives you access to a full range of sporting activities, historical sites and cultural entertainment.
Bright and built over two storeys, the villa is nestled in the hills between sea and mountains. Great for large groups, the home features four separate bedrooms, each with a double bed, plus a baby cot and guest mattresses for two further children available.Each room is tastefully decorated and has views of the surrounding countryside.
The spacious and fully-equipped kitchen will allow you to whip up a meal featuring local delicacies and the light-filled living- and dining room features flat screen TV, indoor fireplace, and room enough for 10 to dine around a wooden table. The room boasts sliding doors that open onto the deck – perfect for those balmy, Corsican evenings!
The deck leads to the garden, sporting a barbeque and stunning, 11 x 4m pool - relax and enjoy the mountain and sea views, and plan out your next day in paradise.
End cleaning, towels and linen are included in the rental price.
Private on-site parking is available, smoking is allowed outside only and pets are not allowed.
We love :
• The simple, modern beauty of the house
• The gastronomic feasts available at nearby restaurants and markets
• The many easily accessible activities
How to get there :
• Air: Ajaccio airport is 30 km away
• Ferry: Ajaccio ferry terminal is 35 km away
• Train: Ajaccio train station is 33 km away
• Road: The main coastal highway is less than 1 km from the house