Make the most of the beautiful French Alps in any season with this modern and charming holiday apartment, boasting lovely lake- and mountain views as well as plenty of living space for up to six people.
Mod cons on hand include heating, a washer and dryer, a flat-screen, satellite TV and a fully-equipped, sleek kitchen including a stove, microwave, coffee maker, fridge and dishwasher.
Enjoy the lush views as you cook up a hearty breakfast, ready to take on your day!
Sleep comfortably in the bedroom which offers beds for four people, while a sofa bed can sleep an extra two. The bathroom boasts a shower and spa bath, while there’s also a lovely balcony.
Please bring you own linen and towels. Cleaning has to be done by the guests or can be available once on site with additional fees.
A car is essential and there is free, private parking on site. Pets are welcome and smoking is outside only.
We love :
• The modern kitchen with mountain views
• The location – so close to all activities!
• The cosy living room
How to get there :
• Air: Marseille airport is 240 km away
• Train: Mont-Dauphin train station is at 10 km
• Sea: The Marseille harbour is 240 km away
• The nearest motorway junction is in Tallard, 70 km from the property